Helping You Secure Social Security Disability Benefits
At the Waldo Law Firm, PLLC, the cornerstones of our practice are compassion, experience and dedication.
- Compassion for disabled people whose Social Security Disability (SSDI) benefits were denied
- Experience in the form of 25-plus years of service to the injured and disabled who cannot work and need SSDI or SSI (Supplemental Security Income) to afford the necessities of life
- Dedication to your brighter future after a life-changing accident and impairment
The guidance we provide to Social Security eligibility and denial appeals clients comes from our family to yours – the father-son legal team of Jeffrey Waldo and Jacob Waldo will be your advocate through the complex, often frustrating journey toward the disability benefits you deserve.
Has A Disabling Injury Made Work Impossible?
If a profound mental or physical impairment ends your career and the opportunity to provide for your family, the Waldo Law Firm has the facts you need about:
- SSDI and SSI
- Adult disability cases
- Children’s SSI
- Survivors benefits for dependents, widows and widowers
- Timelines, deadlines and application waiting periods
- Social Security hearings and appeals
- Examples of legitimate physical and mental disabilities
A little-known, not-so-fun fact about Social Security Disability benefits is that applications are commonly denied. A denial would not necessarily mean that you don’t qualify for SSDI, but forceful representation by a knowledgeable benefits attorney (who knows what appeals panels look for) can put you in a better position for approval. We emphasize credible assessments of your condition from physicians and promptly address every question you have for us.
Your Free Consultation At Our Pontotoc Office
This important first meeting could also take place at your residence or hospital room if a disability prevents you from traveling. In North Mississippi, call 662-871-3730. We also welcome your email message and respond to it in a timely manner. In addition to assisting with Social Security Disability claims, our team can guide you through family law concerns, personal injury claims and criminal defense cases.